Fly away with us and start the career that will take you to new heights. We offer benefits and personal development for those with integrity and the right attitude.If you think you’re ready, apply today!
"Waterfly Express Car Wash" is building two new locations in Sacramento serviced by the best hi-tech equipment in the industry, clean/attractive/newly refurbished facilities, and staffed with energetic and friendly colleagues. We are looking for positive, energetic men and women looking for an opportunity in an exciting growth industry; if this is you, we invite you to join our team as an Associate. Previous car wash experience is preferred but not required. Customer service experience is preferred. Must be clean, neat, articulate and have a presentable appearance. Bilingual skills are preferred but not required. Both full and part time positions are available.Great Benefits
We start all our new Associates at a minimum of $13.50 an hour ... you are important to us! And our commitment to a higher starting wage with a clear path to scheduled raises is just one of the ways we show it; raises based on skills taught through our "Waterfly University". In addition, we offer flexible schedules to accommodate school and other activities and comprehensive training and raises related to mastery of skills.Great Opportunities
Our work environment is team-oriented, fast paced and fun. We encourage ALL Associates to grow with the company, to become part of our success story. That's why your success is ours!
We support our Associates by providing an ongoing training program. Our managerial personnel are developed and promoted from our hourly Associate levels.Qualifications:
Quick learner who is capable of learning how to effectively fulfill all responsibilities within the car wash including the ability to effectively service customers and complete daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance of car wash equipment and facilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to consistently interact in a friendly, positive, professional manner with customers and colleagues
- Skills needed to contribute to a productive team environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to follow directions
- Primary responsibilities:
All Associates will be trained to perform all responsibilities within the car wash including:
- site and equipment maintenance/management;
- customer service;
- opening/closing of the facility.
Day-to-day responsibilities will be assigned by the store manager.Benefits:
- Sick leave
- Working with smart, fun, motivated people
- Starting salary of $13.50 an hour. In addition, there is a paid skills enhancement education program through "Waterfly University" where Associates are able to achieve incremental raises.
- Bonuses based on individual performance and the achievement of company performance goals are also available.
- Appreciation for a job well done
- Free Coffee, bottled water, snacks and random lunches (when everyone is in the mood for "free")
This isn’t a typical carwash – We are utilizing the latest and greatest in online marketing and promotions to build our business and brand. Cutting-edge management techniques will be taught to our managers to ensure a smooth and efficiently-functioning business. As the business grows through quality management at the site level, employees will benefit from by working in a pleasant environment where everyone is shown appreciation for work well done.
Ready to join the team?
If you feel you'd be a good fit for our team, please fill out the online application form below with the most accurate and up to date information. Must be at least 18 years old to apply.